***UX Designer-3 Month contract-London***
£450 - £500 per day
We're looking for a UX Designer to help drive and execute on our strategy. This is a chance to design digital products, rather than just providing UX execution against product features. This means you must be used to leading discovery as well as design activities and must be used to bringing stakeholders along the journey and providing compelling user insights at every stage of discovery and design.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with visual designers, content managers, product managers, software developers, testers, architects, content manager and marketing colleagues to help define and implement end-to-end customer experiences that deliver tangible business results
- Ideate, explore and collaborate on user-centric concepts, prototypes, wireframes, user journeys, mock-ups and UI visuals to explore a range of solutions
- Experience running or participating in UX insight activities such as user research, ideation sessions, usability testing, co-creation workshops, stakeholder interviews.
- Ability to facilitate user testing, including experience with obtaining and analysing quantitative and qualitative feedback.
- Understand our products, marketplace, business and technical strategies as the background to working on product requirements.
- Through socialisation, feedback and testing, iteratively improve UX and ultimately make them ready to be handed over for implementation.
- Champion the mobile and web experience by clearly specifying cross channel needs.
- Actively contribute to a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the business requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of our customers.
- Experience as a UX Designer, working in a web and app environment to create interactive prototypes, wireframes, work-flow storyboards, journey maps, mock-ups and UI outputs.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently to gather and distil complex requirements.
- Familiar with agile methodology and iterative design processes.
- Has a demonstrable interest in good UX & UI design, and what this means for both the end user and service provider.
- Excellent written and verbal skills to communicate complex interaction design concepts at all levels.
- Proficient in using popular UX tools such as Sketch, Axure, InVision, Adobe suite.
- Familiarity with grid systems and framework libraries to support compatible front-end implementation.
- Experience of working on web comparison services and conversation rate optimisation a plus.
- Maintain awareness of latest technologies, software, hardware, best practices and developments within the UX and design community.
- Strong portfolio of work to be presented at interview stage.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81464796