Accounts Payable Assistant
Accounts Payable Assistant Job in the Technology Sector
Your new company
Your new company is a global leading technology service provider. You will be working in their European Headquarters.
Your new role
Key duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting in processing supplier payments
- Creating new customer tariffs
- Coding, posting and distributing invoices for authorisation
- Concur expense process
- Calculating and raising credit notes
- Responding to customer/supplier queries and requests
- Supporting monthly DD collections and admin
- Assisting with ad hoc finance tasks
What you'll need to succeed
You will be/have:
- A strong administrator with experience of supporting a finance team
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Strong I.T skills
- Autonomous and ability to work on own initiative
- A can-do attitude
- Professional in approach and confidential
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths, grades A-C
Language skills would be advantageous: French, German or Spanish.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive benefits package, excellent finance experience within a growing and highly regarded company and free parking onsite.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81464103