PHP Developer - PHP5/MySQL/LAMP/OO programming
PHP Developer - PHP5/MySQL/LAMP/OO programming /Break into Finance!!
PHP, MySQL, LAMP, Developer, Programmer, Symfony, HTML, CSS.
PHP Developer is required by fast growing and highly successful global solutions provider based in Central London. As a PHP Developer you would be given the opportunity to work in a highly progressive environment. They are about to embark on a number of complex and highly technical greenfield projects which the right candidate will actively be involved in. These projects include building an identity provider, an interface to identity management services. You will also work on projects involving the integration of SAP and Salesforce into their core business systems and you will also contribute to the development of a new customer interface.
- Work within an Agile team to develop, deliver and maintain their business systems with PHP5, their in-house framework, Symfony 2, Silex, and others when chosen.
- Support Senior Developers with problem identification, problem solving and information gathering
- Report building in SQL
- Maintaining a high-quality code base, documenting code as you develop
- Supporting our global user-base of clients and staff
- Support the business with simple front-end changes to HTML and CSS
- Desire to learn and drive to advance career in development
- Experience in stages of the development lifecycle, and considerable exposure to Open Source technologies and tools
- Understanding of OOP and MVC design pattern
- Experience with PHP5+, outside of a framework of +1 year
- Knowledge of HTTP and request verbs
- Knowledge of pure HTML, CSS2/3 and DOM manipulation
- Experience of working with relational databases, in particular MySQL, of +1 year
- Fundamental SQL skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled problem solving
£350-400 per day, 6 month rolling contract, London
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81464428