SQL DEVELOPER/ DATA MANIPULATION
I have a great opportunity for a company based in Portishead. Due to the growth and expansion they are now looking for an additional SQL Developer that would be overlooking number of responsibilities.
The role will be mainly based on migrating data and merging data from different companies. The successful candidate will be very hands on with data and SQL, therefore it would be for someone who would like working with data, manipulating data.
Experience with ERP systems would be extremely beneficial particularly SAP.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Migrating data and merging few other companies' data.
- Due to various changes they are looking to consolidate lots of data from other acquisitions from various different formats including SAGE into SQL.
- Working very hands on with data and manipulating data
- To support the production of regular management information and performance measures.
- To maintain currency, accuracy and integrity of departmental reporting and analytical tools as per defined work instruction.
- To standardise reports on SQL Developer / Microsoft SQL Server Studio / COGNOS / MS Access / Excel as per agreed schedule or on request
- To support to any departmental reporting initiatives.
- Working with other IT functions within the group and providing support where needed.
- Reporting into the Group IT manager
- Working with senior management to deliver customised reports, analysis and translating needs.
Your experience must include:
- Experience working with SQL databases is essential.
- Experience in writing SQL and T-SQL
- Experience with stored procedures
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel - Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP's,
- Deliver reporting from datasets using SQL, Crystal Reports
Your experience should include:
- Working within teams performing activities including reporting, data analysis, forecasting, scenario modelling and sensitivity analyses.
- Experience with ERP systems particularly SAP
- Gathering and eliciting reporting requirements
- Able to analyse and interpret data and present this in a number of graphical and non-graphical ways
- Dashboard creation and VBA skills
- Data merging, migration and cleansing
- Identifying issues with data quality and integrity
- COGNOS experience desirable.
The opportunity is offered on a permanent basis with salary expectation up to £45,000 per annum (depending on experience).
If the opportunity is of interest then please apply with your most recent CV and it will be reviewed straight after.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81457334