My Client design and build special purpose assembly and product testing machines for a multitude of industry's predominantly automotive & aerospace. With the vision to expand the business in 2017. We are looking for experienced electrical engineer with experience programing Siemens PLC.
Responsible for all aspects of electrical control, hardware and software required to automate special purpose machines, test equipment and process lines. Must have a hands-on approach for all related aspects detailed
- PLC, HMI & instrumentation data acquisition programming
- Commissioning and validation of all software
- Good working knowledge & integration of servo motors & drives / software interfacing
- Knowledge of industrial communications OPC /Ethernet/profibus/rs485/etc.
- Circuit design and validation
- Specifying electrical hardware, and safety relays
- Applicants must have at least one years' experience specifically programing Siemens PLCs and HMI including S7 and S1200 using step 7, TIA Portal and Wincc software.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81462911