Commerical Manager (Rail) Civil Engineering
Contract, (9) months
My client currently has an opportunity for a Commercial Manager, (Rail) Civil Engineering, on a contract basis based out of Birmingham
As the Commercial Manager you will be part of the Strategic Sourcing Function providing analytical insight to aid senior management decision making. They specialise in specific high value or high profile analytical projects. Your role as Commercial Manager will be to provide post-contract management of medium value / medium risk activity and support pre-contract activity.
As the Commercial Manager your Key Responsibilities will be to:-
- Manage the assessments and valuations of contractor’s applications and processing payment certification, actively influencing commercial behaviours and activity.
- Produce applications for payment to clients, identifying all commercial risks and providing management information to promote decision making.
- Challenge cost elements, monitor site activities and provide auditing as required.
- Produce all required documentation for approval with levels of delegated authority as well as commercial correspondence and contractual notices.
- Undertake final account settlements and internal reconciliation.
- Undertaking cost analysis of completed projects.
- Support pre and post contract procurement activities and estimating resources.
- Support the negotiation of all prices under existing contracts.
- Carrying out quantitative risk assessment and value management workshops.
- Ensure that all contractual specifications set out for the management of safety are effectively implemented and monitored.
If the answer is yes; in order to be considered for this opportunity please forward your C.V. in the first instance to Farrah:- or call Farrah to discuss this opportunity in more details
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals.
Our commitment to both candidates and clients is equalled only by our professionalism and dedication to providing the best possible service.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81461043