Design & Digital Services Developer
Our goal is to find: the right talent the right job
- Position: Design and Digital Services Developer
- Location: Stevenage, Herts
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 p/a (depending on experience)
- Contract: Permanent
Design and Digital Services Developer:
- Do you have previous experience of working in Design, Content or Digital Marketing?
- Maybe you’re a recent graduate (or similar) and keen to 'kick start’ your career or are looking for a new challenge?
- Do you have experience in website development using HTML/CSS and content management systems?
- Are you familiar with google analytics and the basic techniques of SEO?
- Could you actively contribute to the digital footprint of a social enterprise with a small marketing budget but big ambitions?
- Do you have the experience and skills to produce reports for Board level and to present new ideas to senior managers?
- Are you a positive person, with the ability to troubleshoot issues and support others?
- Do you have the skills to manage 3rd party suppliers to ensure they deliver to brief?
- Does working for a friendly, growing social enterprise that exists to make a difference interest you?
- Are you hard working, self motivated and willing to go the extra mile?
- Are you looking for a long-term, job opportunity where you can progress your career?
If you answer’ YES’ to the above then this could be your exciting new career as a 'Design and Digital Services Developer’ which you’re looking for…
- Online and offline design (Photoshop/Illustrator) including posters, leaflets, banner stands, blog images and example website 'mock ups’.
- Contributing to digital strategy with a focus on increasing website traffic and client numbers.
- Scoping and managing website redevelopment with a focus on user experience, accessibility and increasing usage.
- Sourcing and managing presence at events and exhibitions, including all display material.
- Producing headline reports for Board level and more in-depth studies on usage trends.
- Managing relationships with 3rd party suppliers.
- Training team members on new systems such as CRM and telephony.
- Directly creating and maintaining webpages.
- Managing the brands online presence.
Required Software knowledge and skills:
- Google Analytics
- HTML / CSS
- Online Web Banner Advertising Software
- MS office suite
About TalentHQ Recruitment
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s businesses throughout the UK. TalentHQ - FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.