Senior Software Engineer (C++,Java, Linux OS)
My client is a global leader in Telematics and Navigation Technology and they looking to hire a world-class team of engineers to work on various embedded and ADAS development projects.
As a software engineer, you are asked to deliver the following:
1. Produce high quality, efficient and maintainable code using C++ or Java to implement innovative solutions or port the navigation suite to different OS/platforms: QNX, Linux, AOSP, WinCE etc.;
2. Work according to Agile methodology (Scrum), including performing code reviews, design reviews, testing and writing documentation;
3. Analyze high level requirements and translate these into detailed specifications and designs;
4. Propose innovative solutions to technical issues and communicate to the team to collaborate accordingly;
5. Write unit test code, structures, and scripts and support the testers with identifying and solving test issues.
* Experience in commercial software development combined with good object-orientated software design abilities;
* Extensive knowledge of C++ is a must;
* Knowledge of Java, Python, and/or OO practices is an advantage;
* Knowledgeable about Operating System concepts (QNX, Linux, WinCE) and cross-platform development;
* Knowledge of or experience in unit test frameworks;
* Hands-on mindset and strong co-operative skills (communicate, listen, understand, convince, discuss, team building) are essential;
* Positive-critical mindset regarding product quality in development teams.
* Analytical skills to determine and improve the testability of development deliverables and to find root causes and solutions for detected issues.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Business for the purposes of this contract vacancy.
We offer a referral scheme if you can recommend someone who may be suitable for this post, up to GBP 500.
Paratus People are a worldwide supplier of Talent Solutions and Services in IoT and Broadcast Technology
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81456917