Train Maintainer - Perm nights
£20.65 per hour
A leading international rail company is seeking an experienced Train Maintainer for an ongoing project in their South London depot. Relevant mechanical qualification and rail experience are essential, once-round or modifications experience would be advantageous.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
* To work as a member of a team to service, maintain, repair and overhaul fleet locomotives, coaching stock and equipment
* Work as directed by and in co-operation with the Production Manager and comply with all depot protection procedures
* Understand and abide to safety notices, rules and regulations and follow safe working practices, H & S.A.W. and C.O.S.H.H.
* Work as part of a team, complete or assist in any of the team's activities to ensure work is completed on time to specification
* Routine exam work
* Routine primary fault finding (to level of competency)
* Component exchange
* Stores provision
* Time served apprenticeship (or equivalent) with associated technical qualifications (City & Guilds, SVQ, NVQ) or recognized equivalent
* Practical knowledge and experience of mechanical and/or electric engineering
* Experience of working to procedures, work instructions and vehicle maintenance instructions.
Please apply below or for more information contact Michael Woodhead on 0203 201 1214 or e-mail
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81458294