Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Due to significant growth and demand we are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a UK leading manufacturer that operates within the food and drink industry. This is a 4 on 4 off - days and nights position.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be joining a company that has been established for over 100 years and is a market leader within their industry. This opportunity offers unlimited training and further progression and technical development.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be working within a fully automated site and will receive industry leading training on an ongoing basis. Our client is looking for ambitious Multi Skilled Engineers, who are team players, with a genuine desire to progress, develop and grow with them in a challenging fast paced environment.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Experience within a heavy manufacturing or production environment
- Electrical engineering qualification or apprenticeship
- Experience of electrical planned and reactive maintenance including - fault finding and repairs to 3 phase systems, sensors, drives and invertors
- A time served engineer with proven experience working as a Maintenance Engineer in the food or FMCG industry
- Mechanical aptitude
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Working to planned preventative maintenance schedules and reacting to plant breakdowns
- Working a DAYS + NIGHTS rotating shift pattern of 4 on 4 off
If you are interested in this Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81463401