The trilogi Development Team are part of the Logistic Applications business and require an innovative developer to work within the Interactive Electrical Technical Publications product area.
Key Responsibility Areas
"The Software Engineer will be responsible for:
* Completion of allocated requirements, design and implementation, and test tasks to schedule
* Configuration of completed work
* Testing of completed functionality
* Adherence to project processes and software development practices
* Accurately reporting on progress and providing feedback to team members and leadership
* Completing work to a high standard and within estimates
* Supporting System Test and Integration Activities
* Production of appropriate technical documentation
* Participation in peer reviews of own and others' work products"
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81463548