Who we are working with:
On behalf of our client we would like to hear from experienced Finance Assistants to work with one of the top firms in Belfast.
Duties in your new role:
- Assisting the E-Billing team & supervisor with the process of transferring clients, both new and existing, into the electronic invoice process and system
- Liaising with internal cred control team
- Monthly reporting data updates as and when required
- Ensuring daily management of new invoices
- Inputting new client invoice data
- Liaising with new and existing clients to ensure all queries at dealt with efficiently
You will have experience in the following:
*Previous ebilling experience and knowledge of the system is an advantage
- Excellent understanding of financial information systems
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Experience in a similar role 1-2 years
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm
(flexibility required to support the needs of the business)
44 (0)28 90995218
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81460993