Software Engineer – Dorset –up to £60k + benefits
Our client are currently looking to recruit an experienced software engineer
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
The role will cover all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Requirements capture
- Software design
- Writing test specifications
- Software development
- Performing unit testing
- Analysing and diagnosing faults in existing products
- Bug fixing
- Provide written and verbal reports to management on project status
- Providing technical backup to the support, installation and production teams.
- Assisting in the writing of product user documentation.
- From time to time the you may be required to undertake on-site visits to assist with support and installation issues.
·High levels of energy, coupled with a logical and structured approach to problem solving; you will be passionate about technology and delivering change.
·Must be able to work in a standalone Agile Engineering environment.
·You will be pro-active and conscientious with excellent organisational and time management skills.
·Programming Languages: C,JAVA, SQL, Python
·Desirable: Telecoms experience, 1 or 2+ years programming experience in fixed line, mobile (3G/4G) or VoIP telecom environments
Salary: up to 60K per annum, depending on experience.
Keywords:Telecoms, IP Telecoms, Software Engineer, Dorset , VoIP, SIP , SQL, Agile Engineering, Software Design, Fixed Line, 3G/4G
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81463462