VP - Trade Surveillance Compliance Officer
Trade Surveillance Compliance Officer
VP - Surveillance Compliance Officer VP -Surveillance Compliance position at an international Investment Bank. The Firm: One of the top investment banks in London seeks an AVP to join their Trade Surveillance team where you will be responsible for identifying potential instances of market abuse. The Role: As a VP, you will be responsible for conducting surveillance assurance programs across the banking arm to identify the regulatory risks of the business. This will include carrying out conducting Electronic communications surveillance both written and orally in the HFT/ Algorithmic Trading desk.
The Candidate: The successful candidate will have an extensive understanding of conducting trade and communication surveillance techniques within the Algorithmic trading market focused primarily within the FX market.
* Candidates should have at least 4 years' experience in Compliance
* Strong academic background
* Strong understanding of the FCA/PRA rules
* Flexible and organised approach
* Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively
* High sense of drive, ambition and motivation * Experience on Algorithmic Trading
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81458239