Electronic Engineering Patent Attorney
Electronic Engineering Patent Attorney - Flexible working
This is a fresh opportunity to join one of the most pioneering UK private practices with a flexible working approach.
The practice is highly regarded as both modern and commercially oriented, using a non-hierarchical approach. They have invested in their infrastructure, so technology is innovative and cutting edge. The firm maintains a cutting edge by employing attorneys who value autonomy and responsibility in a meritocratic environment. As an Electronic Patent Attorney with flexible working, you will have a rare opportunity to take advantage of remote working or part-time work. The company shows no signs of slowing growth and offers an exceptional benefits package.
* As an Electronics Engineering Patent Attorney, you will be using a range of technologies, particularly in the telecommunications and software sectors. These will expand your already recognised electronics skills
* Developing a growing client portfolio, with variety covering the electronics spectrum to maintain the firms international status
* Using your core drafting and prosecuting attorney skills, you will be able to direct client from the offset
* Readily available oppositions/appeals work will allow you to think laterally and demonstrate your contentious attributes
* Having a broad understanding of technical competencies within electronics, you will be joining a professionally driven environment that allows attorneys to demonstrate their attention to detail
* Being a finalist level attorney or above with a minimum of 3 years professional experience from either private practice or industry, your commercially driven attitude will enable you to be highly successful in this sought-after position
* Your already established core attorney skills will allow you to hit the ground running and start delivering results from day one
* Previous client facing experience will maintain the firms exceptional reputation amongst the IP community
If you are looking for a genuinely inspiring career-defining position in this highly innovative firm, then click the apply button now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81457737