Our client is a leading global energy management manufacturer and specialist.
The company have a superb reputation and operate in more than 60 countries worldwide.
They are now looking for a European Applications Manager to be based in their Bristol office and manage a small team of 6 people in the UK and Nordic region.
JOB TITLE: European Applications Manager
PRODUCTS: Energy Meters
PACKAGE: Up to £60k base salary (negotiable) + car allowance, 26 days holiday, bonus of 2.5% of basic salary, pension, healthcare.
* Global manufacturer of metering and energy management solutions.
* Boast 50% growth over last 5 years.
* Excellent career progression opportunities within the group.
* Due to ongoing business growth, our client is currently looking for a new European Applications Manager is required to manage a small engineering applications team.
* The key to the role is to liaise between the business development team and corporate clients to ensure that current and future product lines are producing the maximum benefit to the client base and assisting business development in exploring new avenues for growth.
* You will also act as an interface between our sales & marketing team regards product launches and offer technical insight.
The Ideal Candidate:
* As European Applications Manager, you will be a time-served electrical/electronic engineer with exposure to either measurement, instrumentation or controls products for applications in energy grids, home automation or assisted living.
Our client would like to find someone with market knowledge in possibly one of these areas, eg. heating background, controls, district heating, home automation, lighting or security automation.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavor to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81460893