Trainee Investment Manager
Bell Cornwall Recruitment have been instructed on a fantastic, exciting opportunity at an investment bank based in Birmingham City Centre. The role will involve assisting a number of Investment Managers in providing investment advice and services to a range of clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with client portfolio reviews
- Understanding client's investment plans, risk profiles and financial resources
- Ensuring all client contact is accurately and formally documented
- Assisting with developing new business
- Attending internal and external investment meetings
- Build upon investment knowledge
- Provide clients with reports as required
- Candidates must be working towards/already completed the IAD/IMC/CISI qualifications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think on your feet and make important decisions
- A key team player with an approachable nature
- Highly driven with a superb work ethic
- Degree educated
- Wealth management/investment experience would be desirable
In return for your hard work our client is offering a highly competitive salary and the chance to work within a fantastic and highly reputable company! If you want an opportunity as an Trainee Investment Manager then give us a call asap!
Interested?... Please apply to Bell Cornwall Recruitment.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs. BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.Love Work Be HappyBCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 515 5910 at your earliest convenience.BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81460854