Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Work in a building that can only be described as a countryside cottage with a gorgeous view of the Severn Bridge in the horizon.
Come lunch time, go for a scenic run, a group workout in the field or drive 5 minutes down the road to the golf course.
Be home early with plenty of time to kick back and relax.
This could be your every day! It's time to look at the West Country.
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join our client's largest Infrastructure team in their picturesque office on the outskirts of Bristol.
Overview of the role
Working within a growing multi-disciplinary consultancy, and operating across a matrix of projects, you will undertake scheme development, preliminary and detailed designs and project coordination.
As Senior Engineer, you will also be tasked with work winning, budgetary control of project finances, preparing fee proposals, line management of emergent team and upholding quality and accuracy of deliverables.
- BEng or similar technical qualification/experience, and/or an HNC/HND with relevant knowledge gained in a design office environment.
- An understanding of Section 104, 278 and 38 adoption procedures.
- Excellent analysis and technical design skills in AutoCAD, WinDES and PDS (or equivalent design software such as Civils 3D or MXROAD).
- Strong written and verbal communicator.
- Experience of working with developers.
- Knowledge of UK planning procedures and experience of providing technical support to secure planning approval.
- Experience of securing technical approvals from highway and drainage authorities.
- Self-motivated team player with good people skills and an aptitude for work winning.
This permanent position will be based in Bristol, offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including an annual wellbeing bonus.
Apply ASAP or give us a call in the office to discuss!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81457123