Robert Half Office Team are recruiting for a number of Pensions Administrators for a wealth management company based in Central Bristol £20,000.
We are currently recruiting for a number of Pensions Administrators to join a great team. As a Pensions Administrator you will be dealing with the administration of the pension schemes. You will be responsible for managing and processing all aspects of the pension and deal directly with clients and advisers.
- Receiving instructions and ensuring that any task activity is accurately completed
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients and advisers
- Informing clients and financial intermediaries of specific matters or issues affecting their schemes, especially actual or potential problems
- Ensuring that client deadlines, all internally agreed key performance indicators, service standards and regulatory reporting requirements are met.
- Proactively identifies risk within the department and escalates concerns to Team Leader
- Working knowledge of pension products
- Strong Administration skills
- Ability to identify and process data
- Customer focused
- Drive to continually improve your knowledge and skillset
Robert Half Office Team are recruiting for a number of Pensions Administrators to work within an independent professional firm committed to delivering a high level of personal service and building long-term relationships.
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half Office Team are recruiting for a number of Pensions Administrator for a wealth management company based in Central Bristol £20,000.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81462632