Package: Excellent Salary / Remuneration
32-day holiday, Private Medical Health, On-site parking, PDP/Training plan.
E3R have a unique and exciting opportunity for a qualified/part qualified Finance Controller/Manager to work out of our head office in Lindley Huddersfield.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual who wants to be part of a fast growing independent engineering recruitment business with forecasted turnover of £23million by 2022.
The ambitious and high-performing Finance professional will confidently oversee all our financial management systems and lead a small team whose work underpins all of E3Rs Finance, Payroll and Credit controls functions.
Financial Controller / Manager
- Oversee all company accounts.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts using Xero.
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
You will be a qualified Accountant through either CIMA, ACA or ACCA. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment solving problems and working to tight deadlines, therefore, time management skills are a must.
You have the abilities to work on your own and drive a small payroll and credit control team with director support and interact with colleagues and key stakeholders at all levels across the business, internal and external to Finance.
Overall responsibility for the finance department of the company including the following areas:
- Sales ledger
- Purchase ledger
- Payroll / Employee expenses
- Treasury / Banking
- Secretarial / Accountant role for associate companies (annual return / director appointments)
- Monitoring of inventory / provisioning / revaluing
List of responsibilities:-
- Preparation of Monthly Management Information
- Budget preparation
- Cashflow forecasts
- Accountability to the bank for reporting / queries
- Ad-hoc sales reporting / analysis
- Authorising stationery ordering
- Filing of Annual Accounts
- Corporation tax
- VAT returns
- Overseeing payroll obligations (pensions, employee tax/NI, year-end reports)
- Submitting all details as per the requirements from the Bank
- Preparing reports in order to help increase Bank limits, assessing limits required and increasing them as per required
- Management of day to day banking facilities
- Management of the invoice discounting facility
- Reporting to the Board and the Bank on a monthly basis
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual who wants to be part of a fast growing recruitment business with forecasted turn over of £23million by 2022.
Please contact Andrew Pilling (Director) E3 Recruitment for a confidential chat about the opportunity.
#e3recruitment #e3r #e3engineering
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81457599