- £38,000 - £45,000 + £500pm car allowance
- Commission paid 1.9% of all invoiced sales - £20,000 year 1
- Matched pension + life assurance
- 25 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
Territory: UK & Ireland
The suitable candidate can be based: Anywhere in the UK close to a motorway network
The role of Sales Engineer will be as follows:
- Selling equipment into the Food & Beverage market sector across the UK & Ireland.
- Complete ownership of the sales process in the designated area from the attendance of tradeshows, client presentations & demonstrations, lead generation, sales opportunity evaluation and customer procurement.
- You will also be responsible for the calculation of quotations, negotiation, closing sales to after-sales support.
- New business development, identifying target Food & Beverage customers throughout the UK and Ireland and building long-term business relationships.
- Provide your Manager and head office with timely reports and analysis of order intake, costs, sales, sales targets, etc.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
Experience & Background:
- A proven track record of selling into the Food & Beverage sector.
- Experienced in new business sales as well as developing existing accounts.
- A success driven and results orientated Sales Engineer.
- Based close to a motorway network with a full EU driving licence.
- Extensive training programme to ensure you become a product specialist.
- Fantastic remuneration package with unlimited earning potentials – 1.9% commission on all invoiced equipment sales.
- Opportunities to progress in the UK and across the wider group in Europe and in the US.
This company generates more than £70 million across the globe and they are instantly recognised as a leading manufacturer of Food & Beverage capital machinery. This business has a strategic plan to triple its turnover over the next three to five years and as a result, they are looking to recruit a dynamic, tenacious and results-orientated Sales Engineer to join the team.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on, or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job –
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81455388