DevOPS & Automation Engineer
Our leading client are seeking an DevOPS & Automation Engineer for an initial 3 month contract. Reporting to the Director of Services UK&I, this is a highly technical role, developing and supporting software service provisioning and automation tools for network engineering and operations teams.
The DevOPS & Automation Engineer will be required to develop and maintain service provisioning and automation expertise for our client's products deployed or to be deployed within the customer's production environment.
This position is based in customer Network Operations environment and associated locations in Manchester area.
This role is onsite and involves long hours, sometimes working over weekends and bank holidays.
* Support ongoing efforts in defining best practice policies for the client's DevOPS & automation applications & solutions used by Customer
* Automation of network elements for architecture certification
* Automation of network operational tasks for provisioning, maintenance, verification, analysis, and reaction to operating conditions.
* Develop, improve, & employ testing strategies & techniques
* Documentation of DevOPS & automated solutions
* Build service provisioning scripts to automate service provisioning & automation tools for network monitoring & operation
* Champion industry and client best practice within customer NOC environment.
You must have extensive knowledge of:
JUNOS CLI, MPLS, OSPF, BGP (Within a large service provider), plus an excellent understanding of OSS, Python, YANG and XML are essential to this role.
Advantage xPO is in the top 1% of staffing companies in the world. With a truly global footprint. Advantage xPO specialises in recruitment outsourcing. Working with some of the leading employers around the world, Advantage offers global contract and permanent career opportunities across a wide range of industries and sectors.
Advantage xPO: services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent work and/or employment business for the supply of contract/temporary work.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81457099