Electronics patent attorney - technical assistant
Electronics Patent Attorney
Do you envisage yourself working for a leading law firm in a technological driven environment?
This full-service law firm is globally recognised as being a market leader, especially in Europe and Asia. Ranked in the top 10 law practices, they work with 39 countries from 70 offices worldwide. As an Electronics Patent Attorney, you will have the chance to be part of an organisation that is driven by technology and readily invests in its people. Benefits include a competitive remuneration package, made up of a quantifiable bonus scheme also.
* As well as using your drafting and prosecution skills, there is an opportunity for oppositions work from the offset, enabling you to become a more rounded attorney
* Attorneys are encouraged to contribute directly to client portfolios, in order to strengthen existing relations
* The opportunity to undertake legal research to help support your workloads and give you a more detailed understanding of IP aspects
* You will have the chance to develop your litigation skills on a number of commercially centred projects
* With a minimum of 12 months post-foundation level experience gained from private practice or industry, you will already possess strong drafting skills which will allow you to be successful from day one
* A Bachelor's Degree in a physics or electronics related discipline will mean you have the acumen to apply your technical knowledge to a variety of workloads
* Prior exposure to telecommunications, software or computer science technologies will enable you to feel at ease with a range of subject matters
* The ability to work efficiently by prioritising workloads and working to tight deadlines will ensure you can meet the needs of a variety of stakeholders
If you are looking for the next step in a proactive, commercially driven organisation, then click the apply button now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81457758