Accounts & Audit Assistant Manager
Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager - Permanent - Maidenhead - £40,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Our client a leading accountancy practice based in Maidenhead who have been established for over 60 years are currently working with us to source a new Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager due to the consistent growth of the business.
This role will be responsible for leading audit assignments for manager, and ultimate partner review, including year-end accounts preparation and corporation tax work.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with pre audit planning with manager and partner. Attending client premises for each audit assignment at planning, and field work stage as necessary, and ultimately presenting the audit files for manager review.
- Manage time appropriately so that accounts preparation work and corporation tax returns can be filed on time and structured around audit assignments.
- Develop relevant knowledge and skills through continued study.
- Where audit clients are located at non commutable distances from the office, overnight accommodation should be arranged as necessary.
- Maintain and develop existing as well as new customers, through proactive service and support. Identify cross selling service opportunities.
- Assist in job planning and workflow of accounts and audit work.
- Communicating directly with partners and support staff on all matters
To apply for this please email your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81460781