The successful Reporting Accountant will be responsible for the business reporting packs, knowledge of UK GAAP & IFRS, development of the budgeting process and assist with the production of the annual statutory accounts.
Our client based in south Hertfordshire are looking for a Reporting Accountant to join their growing business.
- Take over the monthly consolidated management reporting packs
- Assist with (possibly manage) the production of Annual Statutory accounts for the group
- Provide expert knowledge of UK GAAP & IFRS - acquisition, impairment etc.
- Take over all tax/fiscal reporting to HMRC/Companies House
- Corporation tax
- VAT where required
- Fully document processes
- Manage Payroll process
- Annual P60 & P11d
- Assist with budgeting process
- Assist with (possibly manage) the migration to a new accounting package
- Enhance the procedures & documentation within finance department
- Take over some of the Regulatory/FCA reporting (MLAR, PSD etc)
- Assist with GDPR
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Appreciation of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Appreciation of automation/technology implementations
A competitive salary and benefits package including bonus.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81457428