Group Management Accountant
Robert Half Accounting and Finance are currently partnering with a listed manufacturing firm to bring on board a Group Management Accountant.
This is a great opportunity to join a Group of Companies that have grown organically into the UK's leading supplier in this sector, with operations across the UK and Ireland.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will be driven and ambitious person who enjoys the pace of working in a very fast moving company and industry. There will be considerable interaction with all other functions within finance, as well as the wider business.
- Produce the monthly consolidated management reports in line with the required time frames provided by the Finance Director
- Review and analyse all inputs to the reports
- Provide variance analysis and commentary in support of the monthly reports as directed
- Provide ad-hoc management reports as required by Directors
- Continually adapt and improve management reports as agreed with the Finance Director
- Consolidate annual budget, including long term cash flow planning and rolling plan/forecast information for subsequent years
- Lead, develop and support the Accounts Manager in managing the rest of the Accounts team to produce accurate and timely data.
- Business analysis on specified areas from the Finance Director
- Other ad hoc duties as prescribed by the Finance Director or Managing Director to assist in achieving the Finance Department objectives
- Assist with the preparation of year end accounts, liaising with auditors as required
- Prepare annual statutory accounts
- Qualified Accountant eg. CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience in a busy, progressive and tightly managed business
- Extensive experience of computerised accounting systems
- Demonstrable experience of facilitating and implementing new ERP system would be hugely advantageous
- Highly proficient Microsoft Office user
- Proficient in Excel
Salary & Benefits
The salary on offer for the role will be between £40k and £50k, plus a discretionary bonus (twice yearly).
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81460488