Software Test Engineer
SCADA Test Engineer
The Successful candidate will be responsible for the Development / Production of Test Specifications from System Requirements with full requirements traceability, with duties including:
* Day to day management of all testing activities under their control
* Ensure the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools are applied throughout the production/execution of testing activities.
* Ensure activities delivered in accordance with Safety and Quality procedures and meet all applicable legislative, safety and customer requirements.
* Understanding of requirements management principles
* Production of test procedures and day to day test execution from the Initial Hardware Inspection through to the completion of Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) for customer acceptance
* Test reporting, evaluation and concluding of test results
* Carry out verification and validation testing in accordance with the detailed design and works information requirements.
* An engineering background with previous experience with SCADA based control systems with emphasis on SCADA system testing
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81459485