Domestic Gas Engineer
Domestic Gas Engineer / Domestic Boiler Engineer required for our client, a specialist building service provider, based in Epsom. The Domestic Gas Engineer will be tasked with the service, maintenance, fault finding and repair of domestic boilers and appliances, as well as carrying out CP12's. As well as gas work, the candidate may also be required to carry out general plumbing tasks when required. The working patch is generally within a 20 mile radius of the clients main office based in Epsom, although some further travel may occasionally be required. The client base is predominately private housing.
The Domestic Gas Engineer must hold their ACS Domestic Gas Qualifications, including their CCN1 and be based within 15 / 20 miles of Epsom. Any previous working experience with the following boiler manufacturers would be advantageous: Glowworm, Ideal, Valliant, Worcester and Baxi.
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Overview
- Service, maintenance, fault finding and repairs of domestic boilers in the private housing sector.
- Carrying out general plumbing tasks as and when required.
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- ACS Domestic Gas qualifications
- Previous experience carrying out service, maintenance and breakdown on domestic boilers and appliances.
- Based within commutable distance to the clients office in Epsom
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- £28k - £34k, Doe
- Company Van with Private use
- Call out Rota approximately 1 in 6 weeks
- Working hours 7am - 5pm
- Company phone
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81456996