Butler Rose is exclusively partnering with a business in the Plymouth area to recruit a Finance Manager in what is a newly formed role.
This position will oversee operations of the finance department and provide financial support to colleagues across the business to assist with operational decisions and recommend further courses of action.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of accounts receivables, accounts payables and treasury
- Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines focusing on balance sheet reporting, and participate actively with the financial close process
- Monitor and interpret cash flows and predict future trends
- Manage the company's financial systems and recommend and implement process improvements
- Build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Engage in cost reduction analysis and review of operational performance
- Assist with the annual budgeting process and preparation of annual financial statements
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) with knowledge of accounting principles and experience of producing management accounts. Use of ERP accounting software is also desirable.
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable business where you can develop your career.
If you are interested in this Finance Manger role in Plymouth, please contact Gareth Dagger at Butler Rose Accountancy & Finance Recruitment ASAP.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81460678