Personal Tax Consultant
Personal Tax Consultant - Southport
My client, a well known and professional accountancy services company are looking to recruit a Personal Tax Consultant to take up a position at their Southport office.
Managing a portfolio of approximately 175 clients whilst providing a high standard of client service, the principal duties of this role will include:
- Preparation and filing of self-assessment tax returns
- Preparing and filing forms P11D(b) and P11D for employer clients
- Dealing with HMRC on behalf of clients and/or third parties
- Managing the billing process of the portfolio
Candidates will need to have a natural ability to work well with people and be able to develop good and trusting relationships with our clients. A commitment to delivering exceptional client service alongside being a good team player will be the key to success in this role.
To be considered for this position, applicants will need to have previous experience of:
- Self-assessment, capital gains and business tax/capital allowances and benefits in kind
- Dealing with HMRC both face to face and by telephone
The ideal candidate will have good IT skills and be attentive to detail. Experience of using IRIS software would be advantageous.
They are looking to recruit as soon as possible so please send your CV for consideration.