Working in a fast paced environment, you'll be challenged daily so its important you are passionate about 'all things web'. From bespoke WordPress theme creation, to integration with payment gateways such as SagePay.
You'll be a highly proficent with PHP and MySQL as well as frontend languages such as HTML 5 and CSS 3. You'll also be a team player who's great at sharing your knowledge and best practice!
You'll be working closely with the Creative team and Account Managers throughout all stages of web site design and development, and your input is invaluable.
- HTML 5
- CSS 2 & 3
- WordPress theme development
- Basic understanding of SEO concepts and considerations
- Experience with wordpress and wordpress plugins
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- 2 years commercial MVC experience (preferably Laravel, Zend or CodeIgniter)
- Proven commercial experience in OO PHP
- Understanding of normalized database design
- Linux/Windows server administration
- Ability to work with third party API's and plugins
- Payment gateways, e.g. SagePay, PayPal, WorldPay, etc
- SVN, GIT, Mercurial, etc
- Grunt or Gulp
Please feel free to get in touch if interested!!
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81455263