Service Delivery Manager
Due to continued growth and development we are looking to further expand our Service function and we are recruiting a Service Delivery Manager to join our Service Delivery Team.
As part of the Service Delivery Team you will be responsible for ensuring that our Internal Business Partners are delivering the services required by Experian UK&I and our customers to the agreed scope and service levels. You will participate in incident, problem and change management activities and will undertake communication of service delivery issues to a multi-disciplinary set of stakeholders as well as identify risks, root cause, and escalate accordingly.
ITIL and ITSM is core to this high impact, high volume role. Supported by the Managing Director of Services as part of the Executive Board, you really do have the ability to influence the future direction of the Service function! This coupled with the global brands we support and the latest technology in the market, makes this position highly sought after.
Alongside a great salary and benefits package, this role will give you great visibility both with clients and internal stakeholders, that can project you into many different Experian career paths in the future. Full training, support and development will be given to embed you into the Experian culture and set you up to succeed.
- Act as an initial point of escalation for service issues
- As appropriate support the investigation and resolution of major incident's and problems
- Receive, analyse and act upon service reports
- Periodically audit internal service provider processes
- Build effective relationships with Experian UK&I client support teams
- Work closely with service delivery support colleagues to manage workload
- Identify, agree and drive the delivery of opportunities to improve service performance
- Support the development, delivery, embedding and evolution of the UK&I operating model
- Experience of working as part of an IT Service Management team in a complex and matrixed corporate environment
- Incident, Problem and Change Management experience (If senior in 1 or 2 disciplines, applications may still be considered)
- Influential communicator with good persuasion and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of ITIL disciplines and processes
- Keen interest in technology
- Resilient and adaptable style, track record of remaining calm in demanding circumstances
- Excellent attention to detail and a meticulous eye for identifying inconsistencies / inaccuracies
- Displays curiosity and not afraid to challenge
Here at Experian, we believe that great work deserves great rewards. In return for your ideas, commitment and ambition, we'll give you a very competitive base salary and a range of benefits as soon as you join.
On top of your base salary, we offer:
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 25 days' annual leave (plus the ability to purchase 5 additional days)
- Generous contributory pension
- Opportunity to buy shares with the company share-save scheme
- Life assurance
- Medical and Dental cover
- Retail discount schemes
- 3 Community involvement days per annum
We also work with our colleagues to understand their long term career aspirations to ensure they have the career development and growth they need to achieve these goals. Through personalised career objectives and performance plans, we open up conversations on progression whether this is achieved through mentoring and coaching or classroom learning environments, we offer rewarding ways in which to learn.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81455220