Exciting opportunity for a Junior Software Tester to join a leading IT Consultancy in central London. Take your career to the next level, testing complex enterprise wide software in a fully Agile development environment.
Working with government agency clients, this position will require applicants to gain Security Clearance therefore we can only consider British nationals of sole British nationality.
What you'll be doing:
On a daily basis, the Junior Software Tester will be testing bespoke and off-the-shelf web-based software using cutting-edge testing tools and techniques; this is likely to include the following activities:
- The Functional testing of weekly releases using a mix of manual and automation tests (Selenium, Cucumber)
- Breaking down user stories and planning tests
- Exploratory testing to monitor regression impact and the quality of releases in Jira
- Liaising with Developers, documenting bugs and issue tracking
- Documenting processes and features along with other administrative tasks
Key Skills Required for the Software Tester
- At least two years previous Software Testing experience ideally in an Agile environment
- A keen eye for details, a basic understanding of web technology and databases (SQL, HTML)
- Some knowledge or previous experience using a test tool, Selenium or Cucumber would be ideal
- SQL database querying skills would be a bonus
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance
The position will be based in Central London, offers highly competitive salary and great benefits including personal training allowance, discount schemes and quality healthcare cover and pension scheme, overall a fantastic benefits package for a fantastic role. Apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81452196