Remedy Education have a fantastic opportunity for a driven and experienced Biology Teacher based in or around North London.
About the school:
Remedy Education are looking to recruit a Head of Biology, for an Academy based in Enfield. The school, rated good by OFSTED 2012, consistently delivers exemplary teaching to students and gives excellent support to their staff.
About the post:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Head of Biology with strong classroom management skills who can contribute to the success of the school. We require an inspiring and passionate leader who will develop the quality of teaching and increase the attainment of all students. Your drive and ambition will create an outstanding Biology Department under your talented leadership. This is a long term, full time role with the potential for permanent placement for the right teacher. Role commences September 2018.
The ideal teacher:
- All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BED. or equivalent)
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Excellent team player
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- An enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Head of Biology looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to George at Remedy Education today for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81451416