Production Development Manager
Judy Fisher Associates is one of London's leading Media and Arts recruitment specialist. Our client is a production company based in Soho, supplying organisations across the globe. They are seeking an experienced Product Development Manager to join their team.
As Product Development Manager, your duties will include:
- Managing, leading and innovating new ideas for product ranges
- Researching and keeping up-to-date with breakthroughs in ingredient development
- Monitoring consistency throughout all aspects of the product development process, ensuring COG targets are met
- Maintaining and establishing relationships with manufacturers and suppliers
The ideal candidate will:
- Have good knowledge and experience in a similar role
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Be a strong team player who enjoys building relationships with colleagues and clients
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess a fastidious attention to detail and strong time management skills
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.