IT Service Assurance Manager
IT Service Delivery Manager/ Initial 6 Month Duration/ Milton Keynes/ £286LTD Per Day
A well respected engineering organisation is currently experiencing an ongoing period of growth and success. Due to an ever increasing workload, they are currently looking to recruit an IT Service Manager to join their dedicated team of IT Professionals. The role is based in Milton Keynes and is for an initial 6 month duration. There is a rate of £286Ltd Per Day on offer for the successful candidate. Please find the descriptions below:
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF JOB:
Service Manager: The role within the Service Integrator responsible for assuring that Services are delivered in accordance with contract and agreed SLAs and OLAs and that these are fit for purpose and meet customer needs. Also acts as interface for service escalations with service towers.
The Service Manager will be part of a team delivering the following objectives:
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with Service Delivery Managers and Service Managers
- Provide point of escalation and interface between Suppliers and the Service Integrator function
- Ensure that the interfaces between suppliers are clear and effectively managed
- Carry out Supplier Management and conduct monthly service reviews with suppliers to ensure that contracts with suppliers are aligned to business needs which, support and align with agreed SLAs.
- Carry out Service Level Management to ensure OLA and SLA are negotiated, agreed, monitored, reported and reviewed for IT services within the operational budget allocated.
- Analyze, review and report performance results against the criteria established in SLAs and OLAs
- Ensure that suppliers receive appropriate demand information
- Carry out Capacity Management ensuring that the IT services meet the agreed capacity and performance related requirements in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Carry out Configuration and Asset assurance; work with Change Managers to understand the requirements for proposed new services and changes to configuration and assets.
- Carry out IT Service Continuity ensuring through the management of risk that could seriously affect IT services, the IT service provider can always recover IT services to support the business needs.
- Ensure the implementation of ITIL best practice, co-ordination of activities, annual assessment and reviews of Service Assurance processes; Identify process improvement negotiate, get buy-in for and control amendments necessary.
- Ensure service delivery is in line with contract and ICDs using techniques such as audit and self-certification
Simply click on the apply button now.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81459253