Commercial Finance Analyst
This leading service provider with strong links to the healthcare, medical and nursing sector are market leaders who have a reputation of offering great long term progression and stability. An Employer of choice based in Cambridge who are looking for commercially minded individual to drive value added financial analysis and reporting to board level
My client are leaders in the service provision nationwide of high quality medical and nursing within the healthcare market. An employer of choice with an enviable reputation for promoting professional development through consistent pay rises and additional experience and exposure. With an experienced and fluid senior management team this role is a business partnering position looking for a dynamic character able to communicate and influence at all levels within and outside of finance.
Commercial Finance Analyst duties and responsibilities;
- Responsible for preparing and producing a range of reports, projections and analyses.
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- The main point of reference for the senior management team to generate intelligence for financial reporting, forecasting and the business planning process.
- Provide specialist advice through detailed financial analysis and business partnering be able to investigate complex queries to support group wide financial reporting and service delivery.
- Strategic input into decision making processes
- Communicate changes and trends to senior managers and be able to manage communications with a wide range of people from different professions.
- Provide on-going training and support to other members of the finance team.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the Reporting system.
- Take a lead in creating new reports in response to management and organisational needs.
- Fully investigate trends or problems and understand them on a monthly basis.
Commercial Finance Analyst experience and characteristics
- Part qualified or finalist stage studier in ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- strong financial analysis and reporting experience and capability
- the personality and profile to business partner across numerous teams and budget holders
- Intermediate/advanced excel capability
- 1-2 years in a similar commercial finance analyst position with a track record analysing financials and creating MI
- 3 years plus finance experience
- 1-2 years of experience in a large or complex organisation is desirable
- Market leading progression prospects
- Study Support
- great company exposure aiding professional development
- excellent pensions package
- flexible working
- a supportive senior management team
- dynamic working culture
- 'Cambridge Parking'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81455712