Information Security Analyst
Information Security Analyst x 2
The Information Security and Data Privacy team is part of the organisations Global Technology group, with responsibility for setting ISDP strategy, policies and standards, and monitoring security posture through the use of multiple tools.
The Information Security and Data Privacy team is growing and this is an excellent opportunity for the right person to help shape our technical approach and contribute to the overall mission.
You will operate as part of the Global ISDP team performing forensic analysis, security reviews and assurance tests of application and infrastructure deployments across the organisation, working effectively with organisational functions such as legal, technical support and 3rdparties to ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure.
You will help to identify and manage the resolution of information security incidents quickly and effectively, minimise their business impact and reduce the risk of similar incidents occurring.
The role touches a broad range of technologies across the enterprise and requires strong technical skills, as well as the ability to make sound decisions.
The successful candidates will have:
- Significant knowledge of network design and application development.
- Significant working knowledge of forensic practices including the statistical analysis of files and services on servers and workstations.
- Good knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python, Powershell).
- Good systems administration knowledge of Windows, Linux.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking, including security policy enforcement devices.
- Working knowledge of public/private cloud technologies and providers.
- In depth knowledge of global technological trends and developments in information security and risk management.
- Demonstrable influencing and excellent communication skills.
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to work on own initiative and to build relationships at all levels.
- Professional certification such as CISSP or other information security credentials
- Strong knowledge of security standards such as ISO 27001.
- Strong working knowledge of compliance requirements for PCI DSS and the UK Data Protection Act.
- Strong experience of working in a complex, geographically distributed environment.
- Working knowledge of cloud-based security solutions.
If you are interested in this role then please send in your CV with overview and we will be in touch, this is a really great role for suitable candidates and offers a very competitive starting salary (dependent on experience) coupled with some great benefits and a fantastic work life balance. Get in touch today
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81452420