Credit Controller - Finnish/Swedish
Our client, a leading Commercial Company based in the Watford area, are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller on a permanent basis. In order to apply you will be a fluent or native Finnish/Swedish speaker who has ideally worked within the German markets recently or currently.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning executing and controlling Credit Risk and Collection activity to ensure targets & deadlines are met to support the Business and Customers
- Participating in the financial statement close cycles and operational accounting functions in order to ensure accurate and (timely recording of accounts Receivable transactions to daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual deadlines
- Participating in producing Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Annual reporting from the Credit & Collections outputs to support compliance adhere to Company Policy Legislation Audit and Regulatory Rules
- Participate in internal/external meetings and customer visits working off site to support the team delivery and meet out our obligations to our Team Managers and Customers as and when required
- Excellent telephone manner and written communications required with fluent Finnish/Swedish and English to ensure accurate communication with regional contacts
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills for interacting with individuals team members, business partners, management and customers
- Knowledge of Credit & Collections
- 2 years SAP experience - this is essential
- Excel - intermediate to advanced level required
- At least 2 years of progressive experience in payables processes and data related to transaction processing
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81457455