Privacy Consultant GDPR
Data Privacy Consultant is required on a permanent basis for an exciting role with will heavily involve aspects of GDPR initially but also be able to work with the ongoing legislation around the data protection act as a whole. This is an exciting role for anyone with a background in data protection.
The successful candidate will have
- Working knowledge of Privacy and Data Protection regulations and legislation requirements specifically GDPR.
- Risk management experience
- Good understanding of Data Governance and Information Security.
- Knowledge of Business Processes and project engagement.
- Strong Stakeholder management.
- Confident knowledge of ISO27001.
- ISEB in Data Protection or equivalent.
- Strong Analytical & Creative approach.
For more information please apply or contact Martin Smith on 01616013367 or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81458869