Semi Senior Accountant
Semi Senior Accountant - South Woodford, East London
My client is a highly successful chartered accountancy firm in South Woodford who are looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their growing team.
They have a wide range of clients in varying sectors and turnovers, allowing them to provide a great working environment for their staff to progress and develop their career.
Client responsibility, progression and skill development is on offer for the right candidate, along with audit training if required.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Semi Senior Accountant role in South Woodford, East London:
- Take full responsibility of their own client portfolio
- Hands-on role preparing accounts, tax and audits
- Deliver a professional and prompt service to clients
- Prepare self-assessment and limited company accounts for review
- prepare accounts, tax and other responsibilities for a mixed client base of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
The ideal candidate for this Semi Senior Accountant Role in South Woodford, East London:
- Previous public practice experience
- Be part-qualified in ACCA/ ACA or fully AAT qualified
- QBE's will be considered as long as a minimum of 3 years practice experience has been achieved
- Have good working knowledge of accounting software packages including Sage 50 and CCH Central
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be confident with significant interaction with clients and staff
- Ability to work closely with the partner and within a friendly, inclusive team
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary £25,000 - £28,000, depending on experience + study support
- 28 days holiday allowance
- Study support to become fully ACA or ACCA qualified
- Varied and interesting client portfolio
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Company pension scheme
Insite Recruitment refer a friend scheme
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Or any other accountancy role in practice? Should you introduce a candidate to Insite who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81459656