Legal Secretary (Family Law)
Cathedral Appointments currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Family Law department of a well-established, regional law firm in Newton Abbot. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge and a friendly, supportive working environment.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Audio/Copy typing
- Collating documents and dealing with filing
- Answering the telephone and either directing the call accordingly, or taking accurate detailed messages and relaying this to the correct person in a timely manner
- Making appointments and arranging meetings
- Experience of working within as a Legal Secretary within a Family Law department
- Audio/Copy typing experience, ideally with speeds of 60wpm plus
- You will be highly organised, with exceptional communication skills, a keen eye for detail and a professional, confident manner
- You will have excellent IT skills; including the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- You will have strong client care skills
If this sounds like the ideal next move for you, please send your CV through to Sophia Damshenas at Cathedral Appointments today.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Family Law, Legal Secretary, Law Firm, Audio Typing, Typing, Typist, Law, Jobs in Devon, Newton Abbot Jobs