Financial Accountant, London. £250-£300 per day
Your new company
A Central Government Organisation are looking for a qualified Financial Accountant
Your new role
You will be reporting directly to Senior Financial Accountant to assist in the implementation of a new finance system also assist in the production of management information to support decision making by the business, senior managers and the board.
You will be supporting the Senior Financial Accountant in the following: cost accounting, reporting and budget information maintenance.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a qualified Accountant ACCA, ACA or equivalent,
- You will have proven experience of either auditing or working in the finance function of the financial services organisation
- You will have experience in production of management reporting packs and cost reporting
- You will have experience in month end financial and management accounting
- You will be a motivated individual with excellent planning and resource/time management abilities to organise yourself
What you'll get in return
You will be favourably remunerated - £250 - £300 per day, You will have the opportunity to play a key role within the organisation,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81459779