Data Analyst / Data Reconciliation Analyst - Manchester
- Full Time
Data Analyst / Data Reconciliation Analyst (13 Month Fixed Term Contract)
£26k-£28k DOE Plus Excellent Benefits
***(13 Month Fixed Term Contract to cover maternity leave)***
The Data Analyst / Data Reconciliation Analyst candidate will be degree educated in either a maths or computing based subject and will have demonstrable experience in a similar analytical role. You will have to be able to compare and contrast data, create their own routines for interrogation and making adjustments & deal with complex financial and personal data across numerous external organisations, and internal data sources
Data Analyst / Essential Skills:
- Knowledge of financial principles/ balance reconciliation
- Communication, numeracy, analytical and problem solving skills.
- SQL and operational systems, and will require knowledge of specialist programming language (SQL)
- Educated to degree standar
- Core T-SQL querying skills, SQL 2008
The Data Analyst / Data Reconciliation Analyst will be responsible / accountable for:
- The reconciliation, data validation and maintenance of account data. This will be carried out in conjunction with data suppliers and processors.
- The quality of the data in the supplier network as compared to the core business.
- Working closely with the Data Governance department to understand quality reporting, the partner managers and data operations to facilitate reconciliation and make changes.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81455115