Software Engineers (C++ or C#)
C++ or C# Software Engineers x4 (Intermediate to Senior Level)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £35-50,000 (dependent on experience), 25 days holiday, private healthcare and pension.
Multiple software engineer roles available with our client, from Intermediate to Senior level C++ or C# Software Engineers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for local talent looking for a change, or Software Engineers looking to relocate to a fantastic part of the country.
C++ or C# Software Engineers - Key Skills:
- Graduate level, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- 2+ years commercial experience.
- Good commercial C++ or C# programming experience.
- Windows development environment experience.
- Experience of Agile methodologies is preferable.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
C++ or C# Software Engineers - Nice to Have:
- Ideally good academic results in Maths or related subject.
- Engineering Industry experience is preferable but not essential.
C++ or C# Software Engineers - About the role:
The successful C++ or C# Software Engineer will be part of a talented software engineering team, working on the latest automation systems.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Full life cycle development.
- To actively contribute to specification and design workshops.
- To undertake software implementation and necessary tasks to achieve planned software development projects, providing the technical lead in their areas.
- To provide expert technical knowledge on their areas of the software.
- To master the core programming languages and technologies used.
- To evaluate and integrate 3rd party software effectively with development management.
About the Company:
Our client is a world leader in its field and a recognised name in the software manufacturing industry.
To find out more about this fantastic Software Engineer role, please contact us now for an interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81457378