Audit Seniors / Assistant Managers - FTSE clients - Big 4 firm
Due to some recent significant audit wins, this Big 4 firm in Central London is now actively hiring Audit Seniors / Audit Assistant Managers.
This Big 4 firm in London is actively hiring nearly and newly qualified ACA, CA and ACCA auditors.
This Big 4 firm's FTSE group is focussed on UK businesses registered on the London Stock Exchanges and includes the most recognised and highest profile clients in the UK. It brings together both their largest and most influential clients and their most ambitious and high growth listed clients.
- Audit planning and the delivery of the audit plan to the client;
- Day to day management of field teams, including reviewing work of staff members;
- Liaison with key client staff providing timely reporting and management information;
- Management of reporting requirements, including attendance at meetings;
- Lead teams on challenging engagements, including transaction and project work;
- Develop and mentor more junior members of staff;
- Involvement in tendering for new clients.
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA or equivalent);
- Audit experience gained in a medium or large accountancy firm;
- Previous experience of working with IFRS and UK GAAP reporting standards;
- Experience in auditing FTSE listed and International is preferred but not essential;
- Highly proficient oral and written communication skills;
- Highly motivated and committed;
- Positive and ambitious attitude;
- Ability to develop strong client relationships;
- Project management capabilities.
Competitive Big 4 salary and benefits.
Opportunity to broaden your skills and improve your marketability for later in your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81450927