Parts Controller - Repair & Service
Do you have experience of working in a technical environment organising parts and ordering replacement stock? Do you have a good understanding of stock control and the ability to manage the required stock levels for to achieve the required parts availability in a technical service operation? Are you technically focused with experience of working in a service and repairs operation within the automotive, materials handling, specialist equipment or agriculture sector?
Kingscroft are currently recruiting for a Senior Parts Person or Stores Manager for a really well established Materials Handling equipment supplier. You will be a key person in organising the supply of parts to support the engineers in their service and repairs operation.
In your role you will be required to:
* Work closely with engineers to ensure the supply of parts for service and repair jobs
* Co-ordinate the existing stock to ensure the business works at an optimum stock level
* Reduce the current over stocked items
* Be commercially aware to ensure value for money and least cost supplies
* Identify parts and work closely with engineers and customers
* Process parts orders to ensure engineering teams can meet SLAs
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in a well-established and successful organisation. Please apply today for a confidential discussion on the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81453533