Chef De Partie
Totally Recruitment Ltd are currently recruiting for a Chef De Partie for our client based within the Shropshire area.
You will be required to work in the busy hotel restaurant working with fresh produce and fresh foods under the guidance of the Sous Chef and Head Chef.
Main responsibilities …
- Prepare, cook and present food in accordance to company standards.
- Take pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and safety.
- Adhere to safety and hygiene regulations at all times.
The ideal candidate must possess the following abilities…
- Ability to focus.
- Must be able to Multi-task.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Be able to work as part of a busy team.
- A good eye for detail.
- Good customer service skills.
2+ years’ experience working within a similar role is required.
This is a full time position, 5 days per week, 40 hours - start times will be discussed upon success at interview.
Salary based on experience - £17,000 to £19,000.
To apply please send your CV with cover letter to Nicole Gardner at Totally Recruitment Ltd.
Interviews are available as soon as possible along with a work trial.