Java Developer (Big Data), Manchester City Centre, £55,000
- Full Time
Java Developer (Big Data) - Manchester City Centre, £55,000
Would you relish the opportunity to work on cutting edge Big Data projects in a thriving and fast growing organisation?
My client is a multi-national software house who have underseen tremendous growth in a short space of time, to the point they've opened offices in the US and Asia. Based in the heart of Manchester City Centre they're looking for able minded Software Engineers who want to become part of their journey.
They operate at the forefront of data analytics and implementation and are now looking for a Java Developer who has experience working on enterprise level projects.
If the opportunity doesn't excite you enough, this company will take responsibility for your growth and personal development. In addition they offer amazing incentives, perks and the opportunity for global travel.
- Maintaining and evolving cutting-edge data processing systems.
- Interdependent data processing pipelines.
- Asynchronous and reactive programming.
- Full documentation and responsibility for your work through code, issues, and pull requests.
- Improvement of existing back-end systems
- Java Development at Enterprise Level.
- Interest in learning Scala
- Solid understanding of Java ecosystems
- At least 2+ years' experience in a commercial environment
If you're interested in this opportunity or would like to learn more please contact or call 0161 457 1206.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81459618