English and Drama Teacher - Interview and secure a role this ha
English Teacher - Permanent English Teacher - September Start - Links with theatre and the arts
Are you confident, innovative English Teacher or NQT who thrives in a supportive atmosphere where all emphasis is placed on transforming lives and providing opportunities for young people?
Why not join this forward-looking and expanding English department this September and secure your next role now before half term?
If so, this could be the school for you.
English and Drama Teacher
- NQTs and experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Ofsted 'Good' Secondary in Nottingham
- Excellent CPD - Bespoke induction programme
- Permanent, Full-time position
- September start (or July if possible, paid over summer holidays)
- £22917 - £38633 MPS
- Fantastic location with multiple commuting links
- Teach pupils up to KS4
- School have huge emphasis on staff well-being
- Easily accessible from Nottingham city centre
Person Specification - English Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status or working towards
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Passion for English and Drama
- Eager to work in a school with local theatre/arts links
- 'Good' or better in recent observations
- Support from Graduate Academic Coaches - structured intervention
- Passionate about giving pupils the best opportunity to succeed
- Demonstrate whole school impact
Why join this school?
As an experienced or newly qualified English Teacher, there is no better way to develop your career than in this innovative, diverse secondary school. The school has a vibrant community of Teachers and pupils who love coming to school every day. The school has a clear direction of where they want to be and you could be a part of their journey to outstanding.
Do you have what it takes to succeed as an English Teacher and would like to join this amazing schools English team? Send your CV to Emma at i-teachers or call first for a confidential chat.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81452362